Bill's Genealogy Blog

Bill Buchanan is a long-time genealogy enthusiast, living in Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada. This blog will describe my experiences as I research my family history and help others.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada

I am a retired online school teacher. I love family history. Since 2007, I have spent much of my time providing part-time support for the world's largest free family history site https://familysearch.org This is very rewarding. I have helped others with the Family Tree and related FamilySearch products.
In 2010-2018 I served in the Edmonton Riverbend Family History Centre. I have a FHC blog at Bill's Family History Center Blog For information the Latter-day Saints and family history click https://www.comeuntochrist.org/

Saturday, August 26, 2017

Downloading a Blog from Blogspot

During a period of years I did not keep a personal journal, but I did have this blog. So I decided to download the blog as a supplement to my journal.

After a web search I tried Blogspot2docx (BlogspotToDocxV1.6.4.exe)

It successfully downloaded the text of the blog, which was the main thing. All photos and formatting were lost. Is anyone aware of a different tool, preferably free, that includes the photos and formatting, and saves it as an editable file?

If so, I would appreciate hearing from you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home