Bill's Genealogy Blog

Bill Buchanan is a long-time genealogy enthusiast, living in Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada. This blog will describe my experiences as I research my family history and help others.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada

I am a retired online school teacher. I love family history. From 2007-2020, I spent much of my time providing part-time support for the world's largest free family history site https://familysearch.org This is very rewarding. I have helped others with the Family Tree and related FamilySearch products.
In 2010-2018 I served in the Edmonton_Alberta_Riverbend_Family_History_Centre..I have a FHC blog at Bill's Family History Center Blog Since 2020 I have been a family history consultant for Edmonton Alberta North Stake. For information on the Latter-day Saints and family history click https://www.comeuntochrist.org/

Wednesday, October 03, 2012

2012 Ing Family Reunion

This year Judy and I were not able to attend the reunion, and coincidentally none of our family attended. But many of the Ing family were there, and here is the proof! (Thanks Lloyd!) This is an event I love to attend, as it is a wonderful opporunity to visit with many of my siblings and cousins. 



Maybe see how many you can identify.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home