Bill's Genealogy Blog

Bill Buchanan is a long-time genealogy enthusiast, living in Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada. This blog will describe my experiences as I research my family history and help others.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada

I am a retired online school teacher. I love family history. From 2007-2020, I spent much of my time providing part-time support for the world's largest free family history site https://familysearch.org This is very rewarding. I have helped others with the Family Tree and related FamilySearch products.
In 2010-2018 I served in the Edmonton_Alberta_Riverbend_Family_History_Centre..I have a FHC blog at Bill's Family History Center Blog Since 2020 I have been a family history consultant for Edmonton Alberta North Stake. For information on the Latter-day Saints and family history click https://www.comeuntochrist.org/

Monday, June 16, 2008

Yesterday was Fathers Day. It was a wonderful day. After we got home from church, Blaine and his family came to visit, then James and Karen, and Andrew (whose family are visiting his in-laws in BC for a week). There were phone calls from Laurel, Evelyn, my mother, and Rob.

1 Comments:

Blogger Gary Allen Richardson said...

Bill, I don't seem to be able to access your home page. Would love to reach you regarding my gg grandfather, William Buchanan Hamilton of Mullawinny, Tyrone, Ireland. His middle name was for the Dr. who delivered him, probably from Fintona. William was born about 1835, came to New Providence, NJ in the 1850s. Thanks. Gary Allen Richardson

Saturday, August 23, 2008 at 11:16:00 AM MDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home