Bill's Genealogy Blog

Bill Buchanan is a long-time genealogy enthusiast, living in Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada. This blog will describe my experiences as I research my family history and help others.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada

I am a retired online school teacher. I love family history. From 2007-2020, I spent much of my time providing part-time support for the world's largest free family history site https://familysearch.org This is very rewarding. I have helped others with the Family Tree and related FamilySearch products.
In 2010-2018 I served in the Edmonton_Alberta_Riverbend_Family_History_Centre..I have a FHC blog at Bill's Family History Center Blog Since 2020 I have been a family history consultant for Edmonton Alberta North Stake. For information on the Latter-day Saints and family history click https://www.comeuntochrist.org/

Monday, June 09, 2008

Also on Record Search I found the death record of Nellie Watson, my grandmother's niece, which gave the date and place of birth and death, which I didn't have previously. The page image gives many details that are missing from the abstract.



Name: Nellie Watson Death date: 13 Dec 1926
Death place: Toledo, Lucas, Ohio Birth date: Estimated birth year: 1913
Birth place: Age at death: 13 years 7 months 27 days
Gender: Female Marital status: Race or color: Street address: Occupation: Residence: Burial date: Burial place: Cemetery name: Spouse name:
Father name: Frank Steele Father titles: Father birth place:
Mother name: [Mary] Elizabeth Watson Mother titles: Mother birth place:
GSU film number: 1984618 Digital GS number: 4024345Image number: 332 Reference number: fn 75959Collection: Ohio Deaths 1908-1953

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home